Emma, Ravi, and Zuri Ross have left their New York penthouse for a summer at Maine’s rustic Camp Kikiwaka, where their parents met as teenagers. Now CITs (Counselors In Training), they must learn the ropes from the overly cheerful head counselor Lou and the camp heartthrob, Xander. Zuri makes new friends with two younger campers, the uptight Tiffany and compulsive fibber Jorge. The camp’s owner is Gladys and she’s even scarier than the legendary creature that’s rumored to stalk the grounds, and with help of her sneaky niece Hazel, she’s out to get the Ross kids because of her decades-old rivalry with their mom. Along with their new friends, Emma, Ravi and Zuri adapt to their new "home away from home" and settle into their exciting new lives at Camp Kikiwaka.
Griff Jones is a recurring character in Bunk'd. Griff is a reformed juvenile delinquent who got in trouble with the law. His parents abandoned him and he was forced to steal some stuff like food, a motorcycle, or anything else necessary to survive, which got him arrested and landed him in Juvenile Hall. He was in and out of foster homes, before he was in jail. He had an early release and pulled some strings to attend Camp Kikiwaka to help him to keep him out of trouble and help him reform. He made friends with Emma, Ravi, Zuri, Lou, Xander, Jorge, and Tiffany.
Griff is portrayed by Lincoln Melcher.
Featured Cast Member
Miranda May was born on April 6, 1996 in Bowling Green, Ohio, USA. She is an actress, known for The Heartbreak Kid (2007), Dog Gone Missing (2013) and The Perfect Gentleman (2010). She portrays Lou in the Disney Channel sitcom Bunk'd.
"Inn Trouble" is the eighth episode in Season 4 of Bunk'd and the sixty-sixth overall. It first aired on October 12, 2019 to 0.61 million viewers.
Camp Kikiwaka gets a surprise visitor … Hazel! Hazel says she’s changed, so Lou agrees to let her hang out for a few days. The boys attempt to earn the camp’s highest honor.
Emma and Xander is the romantic/friendly pairing between Emma Ross and Xander. Most of the time, their moments are usually interrupted by Hazel Heidi, who has a crush on Xander as well, and tries to embarrass Emma in front of him. They will go on their first date in the episode Gone Girl, where he asks her out by writing a song for her. Throughout the episodes, their relationship will continue. However, they remain close friends, even though they have mutual crushes on each other, they still don't have awkwardness between the two. It's possible that Emma and Xander are like Emma's parents, Christina and Morgan Ross, as they both met at Camp Kikiwaka and fell in love with each other. Their romance is constantly getting interrupted by Hazel, Lou and Ravi.
Did You Know?
- ...that Cameron Boyce, who portrays Luke Ross, will only be a special guest star in the show due to him being in Disney XD's show, "A Gamers Guide to Pretty Much Everything"?
- ...that Kevin Chamberlin, who plays Betram, appears in the series.
- ...that Mary Scheer, who portrays Gladys, starred in iCarly as Mrs. Benson?
- ...that Camp Kikiwaka is located in Maine?
- ...that Peyton List and Miranda May share the same birthday, April 6, but Miranda is two years older?
- ...that series was created by Pamela Eells O'Connell, who serves as executive producer?
- ...that the show's current time slot is Thursdays at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT?
- ...that Peyton List had previously starred in "The Outskirts," "27 Dresses," "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules", and "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days"?
- ...that Karan Brar had previously starred in Diary of a Wimpy Kid," "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules", and "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days"?
- ...that the "BUNK’D" premiere episode simulcast is available to verified users on WATCHDisneyChannel.com and the WATCH Disney Channel app for smartphones and tablets?
- ...that Karan Brar is from Redmond, WA and his parents are from India?
- ...that Debby Ryan is not involved in the spin off?
- ...that Karan Brar can speak English and Punjabi?
- ...that Karan Brar speaks in an Indian accent?
- ...that [Tessa Netting]] is obsessed with Harry Potter?
505pages on this wiki
3,994files on this wiki
38,885edits on this wiki
Premieres February 12, 2021!
Ava and Noah work together to put on a puppet show for the PeeWeeWaka campers while Destiny helps Lou prepare for an important camp inspection.
- To upload a picture, click here
- To write a blog, click here
- To add more "Did You Knows", click here
- To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below
Join our Chatroom!
Recent Blog Posts
You May Also Like...
Refresh for another recommendation