- Miranda May as Lou Hockhauser
- Mallory James Mahoney as Destiny Baker
- Raphael Alejandro as Matteo Silva
- Will Buie Jr. as Finn Sawyer
- Shelby Simmons as Ava King
- Scarlett Estevez as Gwen Flores
- Israel Johnson as Noah Lambert
- The title is a play on the Got Talent TV franchise which has various versions broadcast in several countries around the world.
- This episode revealed that Destiny's dad had her middle name legally changed to "Showstopper" when she was four.
- Lilian Manansala choreographed this episode. She also choreographed "Water Under the Dock".
- Director Trevor Kirschner, revealed the title of this episode on his website, along with Who da Boss? Lou da Boss!
- The juices boxes that Destiny and Gwen had were Minute Maid, but to avoid copyright the logo was scribbled out with a black marker.
- In this episode, Ava mentions to Lou that her older brother would love her if she is single and Lou responds by saying that if he likes historical pirate fiction than he should call her. This actually could be foreshadowing the character Alex King, who is Ava’s older brother, as he ends up falling for Lou since they have a lot of things in common, such as reading historical pirate fiction for example as seen in the episode Lava at First Sight.
| The image gallery for Kikiwaka's Got Talent may be viewed here.