Camp director Lou, counselors Ava and Noah and campers Destiny, Matteo and Finn are delighted when Emma, fresh from her glamorous career as a fashion designer in Milan, pays a surprise visit to Camp Kikiwaka. Meanwhile Noah, Finn and Matteo think that the ghost is haunting their cabin.
- Miranda May as Lou Hockhauser
- Mallory James Mahoney as Destiny Baker
- Raphael Alejandro as Matteo Silva
- Will Buie Jr. as Finn Sawyer
- Shelby Simmons as Ava King
- Israel Johnson as Noah Lambert
Special Guest Star
- River Drosche as Paul
- This is the first episode of Season 5.
- First episode in the new time slot, 7:30 pm on Friday nights.
- This is the first episode to premiere in 2021.
- The episode preceded the series premiere of Secrets of Sulphur Springs.
- This is Emma's first appearance since Up, Up and Away back in Season 3. This is also Emma's final appearance in the show
- This also marks Emma's final appearance in the Jessie franchise
- This is also the final appearance of a character from the first 3 seasons of Bunk'd as well as the last appearance of a character from Jessie.
- Noah and Ava meet Emma for the first time.
- This is the first season premiere to not be aired in the summer.
- Starting with this episode, the end credits plays after the last scene of the episode; Disney Channel airings have the credits play during the last scene of the episode.
- We can see that Shelby Simmons, who plays Ava, changed her hair.
- This is one of few episodes to not premiere on DisneyNOW the same day it aired.
- Ravi is mentioned by Lou as having been to Mars, and Ava reveals him to be the namesake of a nearby ravine.
- Lou mentions Emma's letter from Who da Boss? Lou da Boss!.
- Emma references her mother.
- This is the first time Christina has been mentioned since Up, Up and Away.
- Ava mentions how the camp burned down in We Didn't Start the Fire, Emma buying the camp in We Can't Bear It! and leaving to follow her dreams in Up, Up and Away.
- Destiny also refers to how the camp was swallowed by a sinkhole in Who da Boss? Lou da Boss!.
- It is revealed that Camp Kikiwaka has Firefly and Moth cabins, which are jokes of fireflies having bright lights and moths running into windows.
- Chef Jeff is mentioned, Lou had an emergency breakfast plan if Emma ever returned to Kikiwaka codenamed "Blonde Emma's here", referencing her infamous blond hair.
- Destiny explains that Gwen couldn't come back to camp till next summer. She also asks Emma to contact Gwen to offer tips on living in a big city till she will come back.
- Noah says that he got new lobes.
- Lou's cartwheels were actually performed by Taylor Krasne who double for Miranda May in the episode.
- Real Life Celebrities Emma Namedrops:
- Chris Evans
- Barack Obama
- Oprah Winfrey
- Beyoncé's husband (Jay Z)
- J-Lo (Jennifer Lopez)
- Lady Gaga
- It is likely that Emma was pulling a prank on Noah, Matteo, and Finn about the ghost story since the cabin isn't the same so it's possible she made the sign before they arrived at camp.
| The image gallery for Lou's Still the Boss, But Now There's a Ross may be viewed here.