|“||Oh, sure. Defend your precious new little sister. Who cares about me? I’ll tell you who, no one!||”|
Ravi attempts to use hypnosis as a method to help Matteo overcome his fears, but his sudden newfound sense of confidence could cause problems for him.
Meanwhile, Zuri grows jealous of how much Emma and Destiny have in common. But doesn’t want to tell her because she’s embarrassed.
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Miranda May as Lou Hockhauser
- Mallory James Mahoney as Destiny Baker
- Raphael Alejandro as Matteo Silva
- Will Buie Jr. as Finn Sawyer
The image gallery for O Sister, Where Art Thou? may be viewed here.
- This episode airs as part of the 2018 Disney Channel GO! Summer promotion.
- This is the first episode in Season 3 to gain over 1.00 million viewers.
- In this episode Emma mentions being lactose intolerant since she was 10, however in the pilot episode of Jessie, she ate ice cream and she was 13 and said that her parents missed her tenth birthday, making it impossible for them to have given her the ice cream cake.
International Air Dates
- UK - September 6, 2018