|“||Oh, sure. Defend your precious new little sister. Who cares about me? I’ll tell you who, no one!||”|
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Miranda May as Lou Hockhauser
- Mallory James Mahoney as Destiny Baker
- Raphael Alejandro as Matteo Silva
- Will Buie Jr. as Finn Sawyer
The image gallery for O Sister, Where Art Thou? may be viewed here.
- This episode airs as part of the 2018 Disney Channel GO! Summer promotion.
- This is the first and only episode in Season 3 to gain over 1.00 million viewers.
- This is also currently the final episode to hit at least 1.00 million viewers.
- In this episode, Emma mentions being lactose intolerant since she was 10. However in the pilot episode of Jessie, she ate ice cream and she was 13 and said that her parents missed her tenth birthday, making it impossible for them to have given her the ice cream cake. Unless they gave it to her to make up for missing her 10th birthday.
International Air Dates
- UK - September 6, 2018
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.