|“||Kikiwaka is the best place on Earth. It's where all my friends are, old and new.||”|
—Matteo to the Camp Kikiwaka Open House crowd.
"Raven About Bunk’d" is the thirtieth episode and season finale in Season 4 of Bunk'd and the eighty-eighth overall. It is a crossover special with fellow Disney Channel Series, Raven's Home. It premiered on July 24, 2020 to 0.72 million viewers.
Raven, Chelsea, Booker, Nia, Levi, and Tess set out on a long road trip to Maine’s Camp Champion, but a GPS glitch sends them off course to Camp Kikiwaka, a place with an uncertain future even for those who can catch a glimpse of the future. While Raven and Chelsea hunt for Maine lobster, the kids make arts and crafts and develop feats of engineering, and then set out to find the camp’s infamous “Snipe” in Moose Rump’s Forbidden Forest. The adventure also includes celebrity piglets, hidden tunnels and musical performance, as the newcomers forge a camaraderie with Lou, Noah, Ava, Destiny, Gwen, Finn, and Matteo – and set out to own the summer.
- Miranda May as Lou Hockhauser
- Mallory James Mahoney as Destiny Baker
- Raphael Alejandro as Matteo Silva
- Will Buie Jr. as Finn Sawyer
- Shelby Simmons as Ava King
- Scarlett Estevez as Gwen Flores
- Israel Johnson as Noah Lambert
Raven's Home Cast
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter-Carter
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter-Carter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Nick A. Fisher as Kyle
- Lilian Manansala choreographed this episode.
- This is the fifth time in the Jessie franchise to feature an animal giving birth. The other four were in the episodes The Secret Life of Mr. Kipling (Mrs. Kipling), But Africa is So... Fari (a giraffe), Zuri Had a Little Lamb (a Lamb) and when Lou was forced to watch the birth of a rat litter after accidentally having her coveralls drilled to the wall (The S'more, The S'merrier).
- This episode was filmed on March 6, 2020, on location at CBS Studios. This was also filmed on the same day the Bunk'd episode "Whisper Toots" premiered.
- This is a crossover between the That's So Raven/Jessie franchises.
- This is a crossover with the Disney Channel Series Raven's Home. This is the first Disney Channel crossover in 5 years since the Monstober Spooktacular Weekend crossovers in 2015.
- This episode was part 2 of a one hour special.
- Part 1 of the crossover is a Raven's Home episode, while Part 2 is a Bunk'd episode.
- Part 1 ends with Finn saying, “Now I see why they call it the Forbidden Forest”, as shown by the Bunk’d producer credits showing in the next scene.
- This is the first crossover of the series but the eighth crossover in the Jessie franchise, followed by "Austin & Jessie & Ally: All Star New Year" (Austin & Ally), "Good Luck Jessie: NYC Christmas" (Good Luck Charlie), "Halloween Night at the Museum" (Ultimate Spiderman: Web Warriors), "Jessie's Aloha Holidays with Parker and Joey" (Liv & Maddie), "Karate Kid-tastrophe" (The Suite Life franchise), "The Ghostest with the Mostest" (I Didn't Do It), and "All Howl's Eve" (Season 1 of K.C. Undercover).
- The crossover takes place in both of the fourth seasons of the two shows.
- This is the first crossover to happen between two spinoffs or sequels from the parent series.
- The casts of Raven's Home and Bunk'd appeared together in "Holidays Unwrapped" a Disney Channel special from the 2019 holiday season.
- This episode shows that Jessie, Bunk'd, Austin & Ally, The Suite Life Series, K.C. Undercover, That’s So Raven, Cory in the House, Raven's Home, Wizards of Waverly Place, Liv & Maddie, Good Luck Charlie, Best Friends Whenever, I Didn’t Do It, Hannah Montana, I'm In The Band, Shake It Up, A.N.T. Farm, Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Girl Meets World, all take place in the same universe.
- The production team rented Production backing 8294, to stand in for the Forbidden Forest, which was originally created for the 1967 Disney film, The Gnome Mobile.
- This is the 4th Disney crossover to air during July. The other being "That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana", "Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana" and 'Lab Rats vs Mighty Med."
- Other towns in the area are named after various parts of the moose with the richest people living in areas named for parts named above the neck.
- Chef Jeff was mentioned.
- Lou owns a pig named Dairy Air, that is a local celebrity (played by a pig named Sally-Sue).
- Raven claims Booker and Nia have never eaten seafood fresh from the ocean. Chelsea suspects the same for Levi, but this seems unlikely unless, Levi completely avoided eating seafood while visiting Hawaii.
- Snipes are actually wading birds with long thin beaks known to live in marshy areas.
- This is the highest viewed episode of Season 4.
- This might be the last appearance of Gwen unless she makes a guest appearance in Season 5.
- On September 5, 2020, Disney Channel aired the special as two individual parts for the first time.
- This happened again on January 3rd, 2021.
- A brief "previously on" sequence of the Raven's Home half was shown.
- The Raven's Home cast were credited as "Special Guests."
- This episodes serves as the Season 4 premiere of Raven's Home and Season 4 finale of Bunk'd.
The image gallery for Raven About Bunk’d may be viewed here.