|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Episode Guide|
Season 4 is the fourth season of Bunk'd. On November 15, 2018, Deadline confirmed the series has been renewed for a fourth season. Filming began on March 20, 2019. The Season premiered on June 20, 2019.
After purchasing Camp Kikiwaka for one dollar—from the Ross siblings, always cheerful former counselor Lou Hockhauser takes over the reins at Camp Kikiwaka, As the summer begins, Lou is adjusting to her new duties as camp director with her usual brand of over-the-top enthusiasm, although she’s now responsible for fixing the plumbing and hiring a cook when she’d rather be kayaking on the lake or hanging out in the Woodchuck Cabin. Lou is thrilled to be reunited with the returning campers, including her little cousin Finn and campers Destiny and Matteo. The three “veterans” are happy to be back and will each grow and learn more about themselves in their second year at Camp Kikiwaka. Destiny, who spends most of her time competing in pageants, has the opportunity to look at life from a different angle, while cautious Matteo finds he’s stronger than he thought. Finn continues to charge fearlessly into adventures while discovering the importance of teamwork and building friendships. Lou also welcomes some new faces, including camp counselor Noah, an upbeat and enthusiastic actor from Hollywood who enjoys leading the Grizzly Cabin in meditation exercises but has zero camp experience; Ava, a tenacious counselor from the big city who is unfamiliar with camp traditions; and Gwen, a somewhat naïve new camper who has spent her entire life living off the grid. Although at first she misses the Rosses and doubts her own abilities as a leader, Lou soon realizes her new team depends on her—and has faith in her. With humor and heart, she rallies counselors and campers together to create another unpredictable, fun-filled summer at Camp Kikiwaka.
- Main article: Episode Guide
These are episodes that have confirmed titles and dates.
- 06/20/19 - Who da Boss? Lou da Boss! (401)
- 06/27/19 - Kikiwaka's Got Talent (402)
- 07/04/19 - Yes, Lies and Tower Escape (403)
- 07/11/19 - An Udder Disaster (404)
- 07/18/19 - Hot Spring Friend Machine (405)
- 07/25/19 - Water Under the Dock (406)
- 10/05/19 - In Your Wildest Screams (410)
- 10/12/19 - Inn Trouble (408)
- 10/19/19 - Lake Rancid (407)
- 10/26/19 - Between a Raccoon and a Hard Place (409)
- 11/02/19 - Mo-Squito Mo Problems (411)
- 11/09/19 - Sore Lou-ser (412)
- 11/16/19 - Lone Wolf (413)
- 11/23/19 - Serfs Up-rising (414)
- 12/07/19 - Summer Winter Wonderland (415)
- 01/10/20 - Cramped Champions (416)
- 01/17/20 - A Tale of Two Stackers (417)
- 01/24/20 - Whatever Floats Your Goat Boat (418)
- 01/31/20 - Snow Cups and Fisticuffs (419)
- 02/07/20 - The S'more, The S'merrier (420)
- 02/21/20 - Lava at First Sight (421)
- 02/28/20 - Town and Clown Relations (422)
- 03/06/20 - Whisper Toots (423)
- 03/13/20 - My Fairy Lady (424)
- 03/20/20 - Party Pooper (425)
These are episodes that have confirmed titles but unknown airdates.
- Miranda May as Lou Hockhauser (21/21)
- Mallory James Mahoney as Destiny Baker (21/21)
- Raphael Alejandro as Matteo Silva (21/21)
- Will Buie Jr. as Finn Sawyer (21/21)
- Shelby Simmons as Ava King (21/21)
- Scarlett Estevez as Gwen Flores (21/21)
- Israel Johnson as Noah Lambert (21/21)
- Madelyn Grace as Ruby (Yes, Lies and Tower Escape)
- Christina Anthony as Bonnie King (An Udder Disaster)
- Lucas Stadvec as Reggie (Hot Spring Friend Machine)
- Ricardo Hurtado as Austin Justin (Water Under the Dock)
- Tessa Netting as Hazel Swearengen (Inn Trouble)
- Ellen Karsten as Miss Tilly (Inn Trouble)
- Chico Benymon as Randy (Lake Rancid)
- Lidya Jewett as Riley (Between a Raccoon and a Hard Place)
- Cleo Fraser as Talia (Between a Raccoon and a Hard Place))
- Joelle Better as Jane (Between a Raccoon and a Hard Place)
- Bryce Adam Brown as Chet (Sore Lou-ser)
- Izzy Newman as Cynthia (Sore Lou-ser)
- Malachi Barton as Jasper Flores (Lone Wolf)
- Joel Swetow as Pa Gordon (Lone Wolf)
- Gloria Aung as Alice (Serfs Up-rising)
- Frank as Mrs. Kipling (Serfs Up-rising)
- Amanda Christine as Kaylie Champion (Cramped Champions)
- Estelle Hermansen as Sophie (Cramped Champions)
- Adrianna Bean as Taylor (Cramped Champions)
- Travis Burnett as Brian (A Tale of Two Stackers)
- Maggie Carney as Midge (Whatever Floats Your Goat Boat)
- Michael McCusker as Boomer Gower (Whatever Floats Your Goat Boat)
- Connor Cain as Derek (Snow Cups and Fisticuffs)
- Devin Slade Aaron as Max (The S'more, The S'merrier)
- Tanner Swagger as Joe (The S'more, The S'merrier)
- Shirley Jordan as Edna (The S'more, The S'merrier)
- This is the fourth season of Bunk'd.
- New executive producers were announced to be Phil Baker and Erin Dunlap, the executive producers of fellow Disney Channel series, Andi Mack.
- Production started on March 20, 2019.
- This is the first season to have been announced after the previous season ended.
- This season takes the Jessie franchise to a full 8 seasons. It also makes the first Disney Channel spinoff to make it to 4 seasons and also the second to span the same amount of seasons as the parent series has, after The Suite Life on Deck.
- This season makes BUNK'D the 10th Disney Channel Original Series to make it to a fourth season after That's So Raven, Kim Possible, Hannah Montana, Phineas and Ferb, Wizards of Waverly Place, Good Luck Charlie, Austin & Ally, Jessie, and Liv and Maddie.
- If you're counting other shows, this will be the 13th Disney Original Series to make it to a fourth season and the eighth non-animated series to make it to a fourth season, preceded by That's So Raven, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Good Luck Charlie, Kickin' It, Austin & Ally, Jessie, Lab Rats, and Liv and Maddie.
- This is the longest season of Bunk'd, making BUNK'D' the first series since Wizards of Waverly Place to recieve more than 20 episodes for a fourth season.
- According to Deadline, the fourth season will revolve around Lou and new campers of last season. The Ross Family will not return to the camp.
- This is the first season not to feature any Jessie characters.
- During filming this season the stars also filmed other series:
- This is the first show to have their opening sequence altered twice. (First Time: Season 3)
- As of this season, Bunk'd is no longer considered a Jessie spinoff but rather a stand-alone series.
- Production shifted from Hollywood Center Studios to CBS Studio Center, thus all new sets were constructed.
- This season features new characters which are Israel Johnson as Noah Lambert, Shelby Simmons as Ava King, and Scarlett Estevez as Gwen Flores.
- That's Not So Funny Productions and It's A Laugh Productions were in charge of Season 4.
- This season may be the last season of the series.
- Hazel returns this season in Inn Trouble.
- Xander is mentioned in Inn Trouble.
- Mrs. Kipling returned in Serfs Up-rising.