|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Episode Guide|
After purchasing Camp Kikiwaka for one dollar—from the Ross siblings, always cheerful former counselor Lou Hockhauser takes over the reins at Camp Kikiwaka, As the summer begins, Lou is adjusting to her new duties as camp director with her usual brand of over-the-top enthusiasm, although she’s now responsible for fixing the plumbing and hiring a cook when she’d rather be kayaking on the lake or hanging out in the Woodchuck Cabin. Lou is thrilled to be reunited with the returning campers, including her little cousin Finn and campers Destiny and Matteo. The three “veterans” are happy to be back and will each grow and learn more about themselves in their second year at Camp Kikiwaka. Destiny, who spends most of her time competing in pageants, has the opportunity to look at life from a different angle, while cautious Matteo finds he’s stronger than he thought. Finn continues to charge fearlessly into adventures while discovering the importance of teamwork and building friendships. Lou also welcomes some new faces, including camp counselor Noah, an upbeat and enthusiastic actor from Hollywood who enjoys leading the Grizzly Cabin in meditation exercises but has zero camp experience; Ava, a tenacious counselor from the big city who is unfamiliar with camp traditions; and Gwen, an eccentric and somewhat naïve new camper who has spent her entire life living off the grid. Although at first she misses the Rosses and doubts her own abilities as a leader, Lou soon realizes her new team depends on her—and has faith in her. With humor and heart, she rallies counselors and campers together to create another unpredictable, fun-filled summer at Camp Kikiwaka.
- Main article: Episode Guide
These are episodes that have confirmed titles and dates.
- 06/20/19 - Who da Boss? Lou da Boss! (401)
- 06/27/19 - Kikiwaka's Got Talent (402)
- 07/04/19 - Yes, Lies and Tower Escape (403)
- 07/11/19 - An Udder Disaster (404)
- 07/18/19 - Hot Spring Friend Machine (405)
- 07/25/19 - Water Under the Dock (406)
These are episodes that have confirmed titles but unknown airdates.
- 407 (407)
- 408 (408)
- Between a Raccoon and a Hard Place (409)
- In Your Wildest Screams (410)
- Mo-Squito Mo Problems (411)
- Sore Lou-ser (412)
- Serfs Up-rising (413)
- Miranda May as Lou Hockhauser
- Mallory James Mahoney as Destiny Baker
- Raphael Alejandro as Matteo Silva
- Will Buie Jr. as Finn Sawyer
- Shelby Simmons as Ava King
- Scarlett Estevez as Gwen Flores
- Israel Johnson as Noah Lambert
- This is the fourth season of Bunk'd.
- New executive producers were announced to be Phil Baker and Erin Dunlap the executive producers of fellow Disney Channel series, Andi Mack.
- Production started on March 20, 2019.
- This is the first and only season to have been announced after the previous season ended.
- This season takes the Jessie franchise to a full 8 seasons. It also makes the first Disney Channel spinoff to make it to 4 seasons and also the second to span the same amount of seasons as the parent series has, after The Suite Life on Deck.
- This season makes BUNK'D the 10th Disney Channel Original Series to make it to a fourth season after That's So Raven, Kim Possible, Hannah Montana, Phineas and Ferb, Wizards of Waverly Place, Good Luck Charlie, Austin & Ally, Jessie, and Liv and Maddie.
- If you're counting other shows, this will be the 12th Disney Original Series to make it to a fourth season and the eighth non-animated series to make it to a fourth season, preceded by That's So Raven, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Good Luck Charlie, Kickin' It, Austin & Ally, Jessie, Lab Rats, and Liv and Maddie.
- According to Deadline, the fourth season will revolve around Lou and new campers of last season. The Ross Family will not return to the camp.
- This is the first season not to feature any Jessie characters.
- This is the first show to have their opening sequence altered twice. (First Time: Season 3)
- As of this season, Bunk'd is no longer considered a Jessie spinoff but rather a stand-alone series.
- Production shifted from Hollywood Center Studios to CBS Studio Center, thus all new sets were constructed.
- This season features new characters which are Israel Johnson as Noah Lambert, Shelby Simmons as Ava King, and Scarlett Estevez as Gwen Flores.
- That's Not So Funny Productions and It's A Laugh Productions were in charge of Season 4.